Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Review

It has been a while since I've posted, but I have a good reason:  My son, Patrick, and my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter, Madison were visiting me.  I spent a few days cooking up stuff to keep in the fridge for their visit (and we ate so little of it....went out most of the time) and then had no inclination to spend time writing here while I was lucky enough to have them in my house!

So today, after I've biked to the beach to meet a friend and have lunch, I sit on the screened porch and create a "weekend review" for the blog.

(Click photos to enlarge)

Calmer golf course now that winter is over and summer vacation hasn't started yet.




Hey, I can watch Jeopardy while sorting photos for the blog!




Weeks of 70+ degree weather....Heaven.


No comments: