Thursday, November 12, 2009

My New Find

How can it be that beach areas have so few restaurants on the beach?  Or even with beach views?  I encountered this situation the years I spent winters in the St. Pete/Clearwater area and am finding it true here in the Panhandle, too.  Sure, there are a few, but way too few to have much of a choice (in my not-so-humble opinion) when daily breakfast out is one's desire.  (Coffee, my every day crossword, and people-watching always get me going.....)

Add to that fact that it is not high season here anymore and many places are closed or will be closing for the winter, and the pickin's get slim, Slim!

So imagine my delight upon finding a little eatery on the water in Destin this morning.  It's a very casual place, but with $3.99 breakfast, I know I'll become a regular there.  (Click away....by now you know the photos are always better bigger!)












No comments: